Offices have significantly changed over the last few years and will continue to do so as technology and staff expectations around flexible working patterns and office workspaces all change.
A well-designed office will take into account the changing workplace and the impact this might have on your space, your industry and growth prospects.
Each office environment is unique in its size, role, and aims, but whether you’re starting from scratch or refurbishing your current office, creating a professional, functional and comfortable space will project the right image to your clients and increase overall productivity.
We are always searching for the latest agile designs and office fitout techniques to bring you a unique space that’s different from the normal, bringing your people, processes, connectivity and technology together.
We can work with you to:-
- Evaluate purchase, lease, refurbishment and new build options.
- Assist with the technical and basebuild specifications to be included in the agreement to lease.
- Provide budget comparative costs to move or upgrade your offices.
- Determine the space requirements you will require and how to best optimise the space(space-planning).
- Layout your office to best suit the needs of your business, staff and customers.
- Under-take a GAP analysis of your existing filing and storage compared with what will be required.
- Recommend all furniture, filing and storage provisions.
- Create a unique space with collaborative design development.
- Integrate your brand image, identity, culture and values into your workplace.
- Incorporate technological advancements into your new or existing work environment.
- Prepare and tender work out to our proven/preferred list of contractors and suppliers to ensure you get the best price and outcome for your office fitout.
- To obtain the building consent with our strong relationships with territorial authorities, councils and building owners.
- Accurately cost control and monitor your office fitout project so you can rest assured that it will come in within budget.
- Monitor and report on timings to ensure all work is completed on time meet your office relocation date.
- Provide full project management, programming management and relocation management services.
Select image to enlarge and scroll-