HOSPITALITY FitoutS AND COMMERCIAL KITCHEN design
Establishing or renovating a Café, Restaurant, Takeaway, or Commercial kitchen can be a very time consuming and costly exercise, so our best advice, is to start planning early and get us involved at the very earliest opportunity, preferably even before the lease is signed so we can evaluate your prospective new premises for legislation, regulation, council, licensing requirements and most importantly- budget!
We understand that each project is different, so can vary our services to cater for your specific requirements. This can range from just obtaining a building consent for new or altered commercial kitchen, a renovation to managing a complete new fitout.
Our objective is to provide you with a comprehensive solution that meets your budget, space allocation, equipment specification and performance requirements.
We have worked on a wide range of hospitality environments including Cafes, Restaurants, Takeways, Production Kitchens, Home Kitchens, Food Courts, Shops, Franchises and Offices throughout the country.
Some of the projects that we have been successfully involved with include;- Poquiti, La Cloche, One Red Dog, Fresh Take, The Curry Club, Latitude 41, Monsoon, Curry in Hurry, Singapore Gardens and La Bella Italia.
We can work with you to:-
- Confirm your requirements before submitting a written proposal outlining our fees, full scope of services and timings for your consideration. Our initial consultation is normally FREE depending on where you live.
- Present a concept layout plan of the design to indicate what we propose for your approval.
- Finalise the detail the commercial kitchen and premises design in accordance with the First Schedule Food Hygiene Regulations 1974.
- Recommend and commission any consultants that maybe required for preparing the building consent application, for example, Fire Engineer or Services Engineer.
- Quickly and cost effectively prepare quality detailed drawings and specifications for lodging the building consent application with council.
- Obtain all approvals and the building consent on your behalf with our extensive experience and strong relationship with councils throughout the country.
- Work with your nominated suppliers/contractors or from our preferred list to ensure that you get the best price and outcome.
- Project Manage the construction phase on your behalf to ensure everything is undertaken to the highest standard in accordance with the contracts put in place.
- Accurately cost control and monitor your project so you can rest assured that it will come in within budget and on time.
For any inquiries or to arrange a no obligation FREE initial consultation please email us on the attached contact form.